Trinity Cemetery Association, Inc., is a not-for-profit association located in Seymour, Connecticut. It is run by a Board of Directors and manages the operation of the Mountain Meadows Cemetery and Trinity Cemetery located on West Street in Seymour, Connecticut.
The Certificate of Corporation of Trinity Cemetery Association, Inc. was approved by the Connecticut Secretary of State on November 20, 1920. The original by-laws of the association were approved by a special meeting of the lot owners of Trinity Cemetery on August 5, 1921.
Trinity Cemetery was founded in the early 1800’s by the members of Trinity Episcopal Church (founded 1797), 91 Church Street, Seymour, Connecticut. The deed for the cemetery was transferred from Trinity Episcopal Church to the newly formed Trinity Cemetery Association, Inc. dated March 8, 1921. grounds burial space for more than five thousand full adult earthen interments, and over three thousand cremated human remains interments.